Gain more confidence, impact and income in your coaching business
with a credential from the
International Coaching Federation!
Complete the required10 hours of mentor coaching and submit your ICF application!
Next Group Class Starts September 14th!
Are you considering or currently working towards your coaching credential with the International Coach Federation?
If you are not, is there a reason why having more credibility and charging higher prices is NOT on your priority list?
Unsure what credentialing is all about?
According to the ICF, “credential-holders are part of a self-regulating group of elite coaches who provide accountability to clients and the coaching profession as a whole. They pursue and complete rigorous education and practice requirements that provide unquestioned legitimacy to their commitment to excellence in coaching.”
Additionally, ICF credentialed coaches adhere to the highest code of ethics in the profession.
What does this mean for you?
This means that you will have more credibility.
With more credibility, you will gain confidence, make an impact, increase your income, and master your business.
Do you want more credibility, confidence, impact, and income in your business?
As a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the ICF, I can help you obtain the required mentoring hours needed for your Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential.
The benefit of joining the ICF Mentoring program will be a hands-on guide to help you step-by-step as you get you ready to submit your credential application. In this program, we will:
- Review of the 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies
- Review the ICF Code of Ethics
- Review of the ICF application process
- Listen to and evaluate a recording of one of your coaching sessions. You will receive written feedback on your use of the core competencies to identify strengths and areas for improvement. We will also identify steps you can take to implement the feedback and improve your coaching technique.
- Listen to and evaluate a second coaching call recording to ensure improvements have been made, and then choose the best recording(s) to submit with your application,
- FREE BONUS: Equip you with a resource page with business-building tools including templates, scripts, and checklists to help grow your business!!
Do you want to increase your credibility and charge higher prices?
- Model effective initiation and contracting of the client relationship.
- Explore with you what you are looking to achieve.
- Ensure that we both are clear about the purpose of the mentoring.
- Establish measures of success in our partnership.
- Fully discuss fees, time frame, and other aspects of a Mentor Coaching relationship.
- Inform you regarding all aspects of the ICF Code of Ethics.
- Inform you of the availability of the Ethical Conduct Review Board.
- Support your self‐confidence by encouraging you to interview more than one mentor coach candidate in order to find the best match.
- No guarantee that as a result of the mentoring you will obtain the credential level you are seeking.
- Focus on core competency development by reviewing and providing oral and/or written feedback on a series of your coaching sessions. These sessions are to be conducted one at a time, with a feedback session between each one, giving enough time between sessions to allow for incorporation of your learning and development.
- Provide specific verbal and/or written feedback, using targeted examples from the sessions so that:
- You will know exactly what you are doing well.
- You understand what needs to be done to develop a deeper level of mastery in coaching.
- I will learn about you:
- Who you are
- What you are seeking
- Your unique style
Are you ready to work with a hands-on mentor that has completed the ICF PCC Assessor Training, has their ICF PCC credential, their BCC credential, 15 other coaching certifications, and who has served as a Training Director at a Top 3 coaching school so you can master your ICF application?
Here is some feedback from my mentoring students!
I would recommend Coach Cheryl to those who need ICF accreditation. She trains. She coaches. She offers tools to pass the exam. She is a very pleasant person, she’s supportive, and she is highly skilled in the ICF coaching process and techniques.
Cheryl is both personable and kind, yet direct and straightforward, a combination that can be difficult to find. And she is very patient and knowledgeable. I liked being able to openly ask questions and get immediate feedback, which I know I wouldn’t have been able to do in a group mentoring setting. For anyone considering obtaining the ICF-credential, I highly recommend pursuing 1:1 mentoring with Coach Cheryl!
Coach Cheryl did an excellent job of explaining the coaching areas I needed to improve in. She provided both verbal and written feedback which helped me to improve my coaching skills greatly.
I truly appreciate Coach Cheryl. She has been extremely instrumental in me moving forward with the ICF and growing my coaching practice to where it is today.
I’ve had the honor of working with Cheryl as my instructor, mentor, and now a colleague. Cheryl is a positive force and role model for all that come in contact with her. She is always willing to help others with unwavering professionalism and a smile. Her immense expertise, knowledge, and skills as a business coach and mentor have her far exceed the competition. I find myself recommending Cheryl as the go-to business coach, mentor, and coaching field enthusiast daily!
Is it time for you to book your required mentoring hours so you can keep moving your business forward by adding your ICF credential to your toolkit?